Monday, January 26, 2009

Lemonade Award Winner, Yep, that's Me!

I've not won many awards in my life - guess I had too much fun and didn't "try" hard enough to excel. And now I've won the Lemonade Award, bestowed on me by ChezChani. From what I gather the rules are quite simple. 1.Put the logo on your blog or post 2.Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude. 3.Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post. 4.Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog. 5.Nominate your favorites and link to your post. This wonderful honor is now given to the following bloggers, all of whom have enriched my life. Many of these bloggers probably don't know that I follow their ramblings.... Dawn Jennifer Carolee Erin Mei Lainer Gera Linda Lori Robyn Whew! That was tough.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for accepting this honour. I will check out the blogs of those you've honoured as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've got this in my queue of posts to make -- how cool, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...! Thanks Terry...! I just saw this today...guess I better check my blog comments more...! I will get on it ASAP...! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha...! Terry, I'll bet you thought I forgot about this....it has been on list, but I had the postings for the ladies who donated for my friend Chris on my plate....so, I am working on my list right now and will have it completed and blogged in about 30 mins..! Thanks again for thinking of me, I'd nominate you ...lol...but that wouldn't be fair....! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete