Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One Can Never Tell How Things Will Turn Out!

Who plans a trip in early April and expects it to snow? Not I! It sure helps that I can flow with change fairly well. It was gorgeous the day we arrived in Shelburne, Ontario for a quiet week away. The day after we arrived it snowed....and snowed....and more snow. We received between 8 and 10" of snow. As you will see from the photos, it was quite wondrous.

Visiting with our friends Gail and Alan and their two huge dogs is always relaxing and fun. I did very little but veg. I did bring some work to do, was quite productive, and I made many new bracelets which I need for a show this coming weekend.

I hope you can see from the pictures that we had a wonderful time.

Just to fill in some info about the dogs - Logan, a Great Dane is about 3 years old and weighs 175 lbs. Rosie (the puppy) is an English Mastiff who just turned 1 and she weighs about 130 lbs. I'm not 100% sure about her weight, but let me tell you - having two large dogs bouncing around is quite different than my two 11 lbs. boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment